Kim Cody describes her experience.
Kim Cody, Store Room Supervisor and part of Seal Team 2: RECON describes an incident at the mill in which she caught on fire due to the electric charge a truck had built up and describes an Awareness of the hazard that static electricity can present. Fortunately for her, that day she had listened to safety advice . Listen to Kim’s story.
Find your SEAL TEAM 2 RECON : Newsletter Edition 3 printed internally or Download it on the mill’s intranet on Tuesday.
In Edition 3, Chris Roberts, our 2015 Joint Health& Safety Committee Chairperson, describes his personal experience about the USW Safety Conference in Pittsburg, PA, and his personal message about Safety.
Enter to win a New Connections Cooler! -Contest Closed-
To have a chance at winning a New Connections cooler, simply complete the form below! Winners are to be announced next week.